During my ‘time off’ I continued to gather information on CPK clothes; however, I didn’t have time to process it. Today I did. I thought you might find it interesting to get a glimpse of what came in.
This list shows the number of each type of outfit I was able to identify from the pictures I saved in the last 6 weeks. They were provided by a variety of people from all over the world!
- 4 1983 outfits
- 2 Preemie outfits
- 6 BBB outfits
- 1 500s series outfit
- 1 720s outfit
- 1 Talker Outfit
- 1 Sippin’ Kids outfits
- 2 Transitional packaged outfits
- 1 Designer Line outfits
- 5 Furskin Outfits
- 3 Hasbro Outfits
- 5 Play Along outfits
- Lots of aftermarket samples
I also found a lot of outfits that I now have pictures for, but for which I still need tag information. So, it continues!
Fascinating Research Facts (so far)
(Well, at least I find them interesting.)
- My research currently takes up 7.71 GB on my computer.
- I have 9331 files and 915 folders of research.
- I have 163 files and 31 folders on aftermarket doll clothes.
- I have 1335 files and 132 folders on foreign outfits.
- The 1983 Series consists of 438 outfits so far . . . I’m thinking it will be closer to 600 or more once they are all discovered.
- We know of 25 Coleco factory codes and 4 foreign factories.
- Coleco Pets and 14″ Furskin outfits are on the matrix. 600’s and 400’s.
- Koosa outfits have their own matrix.
- There are only 4 outfits with numbers in the 200s so far.
- There are only 6 outfits with numbers in the 400s so far.
- Although there are upwards of eight IC factories that produced dolls, the clothing isn’t numbered in the same way.
- Casual Wear outfits were based on SS. Happiness Crew and Snoopy Peanuts outfits.