So far I have found six different outfits that have the AF factory and were Made in Thailand, all of them 1986 BBB outfits. The outfits in the 190s have the AF factory label, the 200s outfits do not. I’m not sure why. For my speculations, visit 1st BBB Outfits – Pt. 2 – 200s. For a list of known manufacturing locations, visit Factories and Companies.
Based on the look of the tag and the 6- in the code, I believe that these outfits were manufactured in 1986 with the rest of the outfits, or very soon thereafter.
- Why did they hire another factory to produce these outfits?
- Why pick a factory in Thailand?
- How long did it manufacture CPK BBB clothes?
- Did it produce more than just the 6 I’ve already discovered?
- Did manufacture anything else?
So many questions! To see which AF outfits have been discovered, visit 1st BBB Outfits – Pt. 1 – 190s and 1st BBB Outfits – Pt. 2 – 200s.
Have you seen any other outfits Made in Thailand?
Special thanks to Sarah Ransom and Zoe Milburn for assisting with pictures and information about these outfits